Having discovered codegolf stackexchange I am absolutely amazed at how tiny some answers are. I think this is a fascinating puzzle site and although none of my answers have come close to winning any competitions I have really enjoyed working on the programs. I think my answers will get shorter with practice, but it is great fun to try and am learning a surprising amount not only about my own preferred language but others too. Some of the programmers on here are absolutely amazing.....
Also note to self - I really must have a go at learning and using Cjam, it looks fabulous.
Lutterworth, United Kingdom
Member for 5 years
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 15 '16 at 13:41
Top network posts
- 15 What's the best way to 'sack' a customer
- 14 Buying a domain for your client
- 7 Should I Provide Free Support for Sometime
- 6 Change in rate for onsite work
- 6 Cold calls and corporations
- 6 How should I respond in an interview when asked if I had comments on their site?
- 5 What is a 3-quote process?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14