I'm a geeky gal who enjoys solving problems with programs. The more ridiculous and useless the problem, the better. Most recently (as of 5/2018) I wrote ~22000k lines of code for a tool that helps people stream Pokémon on Twitch.tv (http://pokemon-soul.link/).
I maintain that every solvable programming problem can be solved on a whiteboard--that's where real computer science happens.
Top network posts
- 109 Cancel a vanilla ECMAScript 6 Promise chain
- 91 TypeScript: Duplicate identifier 'IteratorResult'
- 41 Where did the name "Stack Exchange" come from?
- 20 Types from both keys and values of object in Typescript
- 16 Icon on left of Bootstrap alert
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.