Annapolis, MD, United States
Member for 7 years, 2 months
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time.
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Code Golf 512 512 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Computer Science 421 421 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 394 394 33 gold badges55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 391 391 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 Why "Buttons in button bars should be borderless" in Android API Level 15?
- 42 Where is the all Android broadcast Intent list
- 32 Why is binary search faster than ternary search?
- 21 Use Android 4.0 styled toggle-button
- 17 Mortgage sold to yet another servicer. What are my options?
- 16 Are You the One? (Mastermind Derivative)
- 14 Simple example auditd configuration?
- View more network posts →