In the Spring of 2014, I graduated with a B.S. in Computer Engineering and a B.S. in Mathematics. I am trying to get into grad school for neuroscience with an application in Brain-Computer Interfacing. Job experience includes cryptanalysis, malware reverse engineering, and neural nets. I'll edit this as I think of something more interesting to put.
Member for 6 years
0 profile views
Last seen May 19 '15 at 17:53
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 2323 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 500 500 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 353 353 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 288 288 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Coffee 203 203 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 In TensorFlow is there any way to just initialize uninitialised variables?
- 30 How do the Goodman-Kruskal gamma and the Kendall tau or Spearman rho correlations compare?
- 20 Keep Jupyter notebook running after closing browser tab
- 12 Pickling cv2.KeyPoint causes PicklingError
- 11 How to show white text on an image with black border using OpenCV2?
- 11 How much cinnamon is too much?
- 10 MatPlotLib Scatterplot removal
- View more network posts →