Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 44 gold badges1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Cryptography 261 261 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Code Golf 215 215 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 676 How are pseudorandom and truly random numbers different and why does it matter?
- 27 Is a 7200rpm USB 3.0 drive going to have very similar performance to an internal 7200rpm drive or is it still going to be noticeably slower?
- 15 What is the MD5 collision with the smallest input values?
- 13 3D Tic Tac Toe/Connect Four game with AI
- 13 N-dimensional maze generation with octrees and pathfinding
- 12 Convert any number (up to 10^3000) to text
- 10 Creating image through input pixel values with the Python Imaging Library (PIL)
- View more network posts →