I've been programming on and off since I was 14, when I ran a multiplayer Moparscape server written in Java. At the time though, I didn't know what language I was using and managed to reverse engineer existing code to learn how to create new things. It's 10 years later now, and I have a good number of languages under my belt. For personal projects, I work mainly with Clojure. I'm relearning Python and C though, as I'm starting an ISS degree come 2020, and will need those languages for the course.
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help that's beyond the scope of this site. I love a good puzzle.
[My avatars are generated using a Mandelbrot Set Explorer I wrote in Clojure. See my GitHub!]
Calgary, AB, Canada
Member for 5 years
24 profile views
Last seen Jul 12 at 23:57
- Stack Overflow 21.2k 21.2k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Code Review 7.3k 7.3k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 133 Why is a static method considered a method?
- 98 Type checker is allowing a very wrong type replacement, and the program still compiles
- 37 Player class for RPG/DND type game
- 34 What's the point of implementing a Stack using two queues?
- 30 Full-color clone of Conway's Game of Life, with a decent GUI
- 29 A first "Hangman" game in Python
- 29 What are the dangers of advertising my MySQL-powered amateur site?
- View more network posts →