Ari B. Friedman
I am a Fellow at the Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics and an MD/PhD candidate at U. Penn. (Perelman School of Medicine and the Wharton School). I have a particular interest in computer-intensive statistical methods and bringing state-of-the-art methods to applied problems. I also teach the Statistical Programming Workshop series for incoming doctoral students.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 11 '16 at 5:18
- Stack Overflow 49.5k 49.5k 2727 gold badges155155 silver badges215215 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Code Golf 583 583 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 475 How to unload a package without restarting R
- 441 How to sort a dataframe by multiple column(s)
- 162 R apply function with multiple parameters
- 150 Add new row to dataframe, at specific row-index, not appended?
- 134 Speed up the loop operation in R
- 132 How to make a great R reproducible example
- 123 Linking R and Julia?
- View more network posts →