Ari B. Friedman
I am a Fellow at the Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics and an MD/PhD candidate at U. Penn. (Perelman School of Medicine and the Wharton School). I have a particular interest in computer-intensive statistical methods and bringing state-of-the-art methods to applied problems. I also teach the Statistical Programming Workshop series for incoming doctoral students.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 11 '16 at 5:18
- Stack Overflow 64.3k 64.3k 3131 gold badges164164 silver badges225225 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 3.3k 3.3k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 2.1k 2.1k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.9k 1.9k 1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1k 1k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 556 How to unload a package without restarting R
- 488 How to sort a dataframe by multiple column(s)
- 194 R apply function with multiple parameters
- 159 Add new row to dataframe, at specific row-index, not appended?
- 148 Undefined columns selected when subsetting data frame
- 137 How to make a great R reproducible example
- 136 Linking R and Julia?
- View more network posts →