Ari B. Friedman
I am a Fellow at the Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics and an MD/PhD candidate at U. Penn. (Perelman School of Medicine and the Wharton School). I have a particular interest in computer-intensive statistical methods and bringing state-of-the-art methods to applied problems. I also teach the Statistical Programming Workshop series for incoming doctoral students.
Member for 8 years
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 11 '16 at 5:18
- Stack Overflow 60.8k 60.8k 3030 gold badges158158 silver badges218218 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 2k 2k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.9k 1.9k 1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1k 1k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 500 How to unload a package without restarting R
- 447 How to sort a dataframe by multiple column(s)
- 170 R apply function with multiple parameters
- 154 Add new row to dataframe, at specific row-index, not appended?
- 134 Speed up the loop operation in R
- 133 How to make a great R reproducible example
- 128 Linking R and Julia?
- View more network posts →