I never trust someone who's more excited about success than about doing the thing they want to be successful at. --xkcd
Also known as: DJMcMayhem, or DJ
Off of stack Exchange, I enjoy making music and listening to music 24/7. I also like rock climbing and video games.
On Stack Exchange, I greatly enjoy using the worst possible language for the task. That's why I've written two different languages:
V, a golfing variant of vim that's only good at manipulating strings, but can do a bunch of other stuff if you have the patience.
Brain-flak, a turing tarpit where simple tasks are obscenely difficult, and the only valid code is balanced brackets.
If you ever need me for something, feel free to ping me in The Nineteenth Byte, I'm basically in that room constantly. Or you can email me at
:w !sudo tee %
My FAQ list:
Hello, and welcome to PPCG! On this site, users participate in programming challenges and competitions such as [tag:code-golf], but we aren't a resource to help with general programming questions. You *might* be able to get help on [Stack Overflow](https://stackoverflow.com/help/on-topic), but make sure to read through the help center to get an idea for what kind of questions they take. Thanks!
We did not invent The Algorithm. The algorithm is banned in 47 countries. The algorithm is on-topic on 87 percent of SE sites. The Algorithm consistently finds Jon Skeet. The algorithm cannot be detected by regex. This is not the algorithm. This is close.
- Code Golf 54.8k 54.8k 1616 gold badges168168 silver badges336336 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 14.5k 14.5k 44 gold badges3939 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6k 6k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.9k 1.9k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile