Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 19 '18 at 20:59
- Electrical Engineering 15k 15k 88 gold badges4646 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.9k 9.9k 33 gold badges4242 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.5k 2.5k 88 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Computational Science 221 221 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 205 205 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 92 Java - No enclosing instance of type Foo is accessible
- 60 Why is this program erroneously rejected by three C++ compilers?
- 52 smart pointers and arrays
- 39 Competing PCB Crystal layout recommendations
- 38 How are current and voltage related to torque and speed of a brushless motor?
- 34 Why are these readings violating ohm's law? (Are they?)
- 33 accounting for LED resistance
- View more network posts →