Code golf is an interesting way to program recreationally. I personally enjoy code golf because it's basically one large test case for a language I make. After all, I believe a language is only as good as it can be short. (Thus Java often falls out of favor with me...)
Similarly, I heavily enjoy obfuscation. It's an expression of the mastery that one has in a language, and an art form in itself.
When I'm not coding, I'm probably playing video games (TF2 is love, TF2 is life), writing, reading, or (gasp) socializing within what semblance of a social life I have.
About me, I'm a Christian teenager, proud to be serving my God. I do what I can to let people know there is a God who loves them, without stepping on people's toes. I'm not shy about my faith, though I try not to flaunt it or greet people with a "HeyhowareyoudoyouknowJesus???/??", e.g.
If, for whatever reason, you have read this far and, for whatever reason, wish to contact me, shoot me an email at http://v.ht/JLink (follow the rabbit trail).
- Code Golf 37k 37k 22 gold badges7878 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Puzzling 3.1k 3.1k 1414 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 895 895 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Code Review 631 631 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile