I am a mathematician, tutor and programmer.
My brother introduced me into Android programming. I found it a bit daunting in the beginning, comparing it to TCL/TK. I had less problems with Java syntax because a lot of it is pretty much identical to C/C++, which I learned about at the university. But there was and still is a lot to learn. For Android in particular, I found the book "Android Application Development All-in-One For Dummies" very enlightening, but the book can only have so much information
Member for 5 years, 11 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jan 12 at 13:51
Top network posts
- 24 Function's analytic continuation is its own derivative
- 8 Simple (even toy) examples for uses of Ordinals?
- 7 Are there any legal go arrangements that can never occur in an actual game?
- 6 "Auskopplungen" in musical context
- 5 Name of an angle between 0 and 180 degrees / $\pi$
- 5 Mistake - should have used ericaceous compost
- 5 How do you become a New Forest commoner?
- View more network posts →