- TeX - LaTeX 10.2k 10.2k 66 gold badges4545 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Mathematics 9.9k 9.9k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Code Review 3.6k 3.6k 1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Code Golf 401 401 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 351 351 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 60 How to create a Sierpinski triangle in LaTeX?
- 53 Best way to create an system of equations environment?
- 49 Some users are mind bogglingly skilled at integration. How did they get there?
- 46 how to keep a 1:1 scale with x and y axis
- 42 Find the sum of $\sum 1/(k^2 - a^2)$ when $0<a<1$
- 41 The right way to hang a man
- 37 Beheading of knights, who survives?
- View more network posts →