- Mathematics 6.2k 6.2k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5k 5k 66 gold badges4444 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Code Review 2.6k 2.6k 1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Code Golf 401 401 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 231 231 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 60 How to create a Sierpinski triangle in LaTeX?
- 53 Best way to create an system of equations environment?
- 49 Some users are mind bogglingly skilled at integration. How did they get there?
- 45 how to keep a 1:1 scale with x and y axis
- 41 The right way to hang a man
- 40 Find the sum of $\sum 1/(k^2 - a^2)$ when $0<a<1$
- 37 Beheading of knights, who survives?
- View more network posts →