Jonathan Van Matre
As you might guess from my answers, I golf more for fun and challenge than for the thrill of victory.
Defeat need not be agony if the process of achieving it prods you toward self-expansion.
Languages in which I have submitted answers: T-SQL, Mathematica, Inform, Supercollider, Julia, AppleScript
Member for 7 years, 10 months
33 profile views
Last seen Mar 27 '14 at 5:13
- Code Golf 2.2k 2.2k 1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Travel 1.8k 1.8k 1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 862 862 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 416 416 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 27 What is the most comfortable way to sleep on a plane?
- 27 How can I select some amount of rows, like "get as many rows as possible in 5 seconds"?
- 26 "Creative" ways to determine if an array is sorted
- 24 Was there specific evidence that Dune's house of Atreides was related to Ancient Greeks?
- 22 Sort characters by darkness
- 21 If trinity means 3 in one, what's the word for one in one, 2 in one, 4 in one, 5 in one?
- 20 Tips for golfing in Julia
- View more network posts →