- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Information Security 1k 1k 77 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Ask Patents 1k 1k 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Parenting 937 937 66 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 What's the proper way to model this real-world activity that seems to need circular references in OOP?
- 35 Does path coverage guarantee finding all bugs?
- 35 Why is plain dm-crypt only recommended for experts?
- 29 Should I tell my 10-year old son, how screwed-up Cinderella is?
- 26 (Troll Math Question) Divided by sweets
- 22 Is the execution time of this unique string function reduced from the naive O(n^2) approach?
- 17 Can I insist my daughter to be non beliver in religions?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.