PhD student in philosophy. My AOIs are mind, cognitive science, language, and related problems in ethics; I have a BA in linguistics and philosophy with a minor in math and further background in physics and computer science.
I practice analytic philosophy by trade, but aspire to continental philosophy as an ideal.
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Member for 7 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 2 '17 at 6:24
Top network posts
- 81 Why didn't James' love and sacrifice for Lily protect her?
- 76 What did Denethor do in the secret room?
- 58 Does Wheatley actually look for my dead body after an hour?
- 47 Can one's House change?
- 45 Does it break a rule for a first year to play Quidditch for his/her house team, or is it simply tradition?
- 44 Tips for golfing in Perl?
- 43 Is 'guns don't kill people, people kill people' a good argument?
- View more network posts →