question = toBe() || !toBe()
Member for 5 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 27 at 8:21
- Vi and Vim♦ 38.6k 38.6k 1515 gold badges9393 silver badges176176 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 227 227 11 silver badge1515 bronze badges
- Code Golf 181 181 44 bronze badges
- Code Review 171 171 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 126 What is the Vim8 package feature and how should I use it?
- 112 How to debug a mapping?
- 90 What is the Vim8 package feature and how should I use it?
- 86 How to debug a mapping?
- 72 How can I get a newer version of Vim on Ubuntu?
- 68 Why is using arrow keys in normal mode considered bad practice?
- 47 What is the select mode and when is it relevant to use it?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 7 '15