- Physics 8.7k 8.7k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 951 951 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 155 155 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 141 141 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 221 Why do electrons, according to my textbook, exist forever?
- 129 Is the Planck length the smallest length that exists in the universe or is it the smallest length that can be observed?
- 88 How did Gandalf elude and puzzle Sauron?
- 58 Where do photons go when they are absorbed?
- 52 Is it possible to shoot bullets in space or would the recoil of the gun be too strong?
- 50 What should be done about a professor who treats foreign students worse than domestic students?
- 48 If the Earth is a good conductor of electricity, why don't people get electrocuted every time they touch the Earth?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 20 '15