Computer Science graduate student. Cryptography, information theory, compression, computer graphics, low-level optimization, discrete mathematics, algorithms & data structures - it all interests me! Currently looking for part time remote opportunities during my study. You can contact me at email@example.com.
Favourite languages: C++, Python, Rust, C.
- Stack Overflow 72.5k 72.5k 2727 gold badges167167 silver badges254254 bronze badges
- Code Golf 31.9k 31.9k 55 gold badges6464 silver badges180180 bronze badges
- Mathematics 8.2k 8.2k 1414 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Computer Science 7.4k 7.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Cryptography 3.5k 3.5k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 619 std::string to char*
- 427 Check if something is (not) in a list in Python
- 246 How to calculate the angle between a line and the horizontal axis?
- 197 How does collections.defaultdict work?
- 193 Why is this code vulnerable to buffer overflow attacks?
- 184 Is this how the + operator is implemented in C?
- 183 Why does GCC generate such radically different assembly for nearly the same C code?
- View more network posts →