Computer Science graduate student. Cryptography, information theory, compression, computer graphics, low-level optimization, discrete mathematics, algorithms & data structures - it all interests me! Currently looking for part time remote opportunities during my study. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Favourite languages: C++, Python, Rust, C.
- Stack Overflow 82.7k 82.7k 2727 gold badges170170 silver badges260260 bronze badges
- Code Golf 37.1k 37.1k 66 gold badges6767 silver badges183183 bronze badges
- Mathematics 8.8k 8.8k 1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Computer Science 8.6k 8.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Cryptography 3.9k 3.9k 1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 651 std::string to char*
- 473 Check if something is (not) in a list in Python
- 246 How to calculate the angle between a line and the horizontal axis?
- 218 How does collections.defaultdict work?
- 193 Why is this code vulnerable to buffer overflow attacks?
- 184 Is this how the + operator is implemented in C?
- 183 Why does GCC generate such radically different assembly for nearly the same C code?
- View more network posts →