Computer Science graduate student. Cryptography, information theory, compression, computer graphics, low-level optimization, discrete mathematics, algorithms & data structures - it all interests me! Currently looking for part time remote opportunities during my study. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Favourite languages: C++, Python, Rust, C.
- Stack Overflow 71.2k 71.2k 2727 gold badges166166 silver badges250250 bronze badges
- Code Golf 31.8k 31.8k 55 gold badges6464 silver badges179179 bronze badges
- Mathematics 8.2k 8.2k 1414 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Computer Science 7.3k 7.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Cryptography 3.5k 3.5k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 604 std::string to char*
- 412 Check if something is (not) in a list in Python
- 246 How to calculate the angle between a line and the horizontal axis?
- 193 Why is this code vulnerable to buffer overflow attacks?
- 189 How does collections.defaultdict work?
- 184 Is this how the + operator is implemented in C?
- 182 Why does GCC generate such radically different assembly for nearly the same C code?
- View more network posts →