All my personal code is published under the MIT license because I believe that open source software should:
- Always receive credit in some capacity
- Be allowed anywhere that doesn't need to meet certain regulatory standards
- Never be held liable
If you're interested in talking about programming, feel free to start a chat with me.
Houston, TX, United States
Member for 5 years
23 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 at 0:52
- Stack Overflow 31.2k 31.2k 44 gold badges5454 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.5k 2.5k 99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Code Review 745 745 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 269 269 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 170 170 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 Error while sorting array of objects Cannot assign to read only property '2' of object '[object Array]'
- 36 Unexpected `await` inside a loop. (no-await-in-loop)
- 36 Incrementing Gray Codes
- 25 Given an array of integers, return the smallest positive integer not in it
- 24 Sort array of objects by string property value
- 24 How can i export socket.io into other modules in nodejs?
- View more network posts →