All my personal code is published under the MIT license because I believe that open source software should:
- Always receive credit in some capacity
- Be allowed anywhere that doesn't need to meet certain regulatory standards
- Never be held liable
If you're interested in talking about programming, feel free to start a chat with me.
Houston, TX, United States
Member for 5 years, 6 months
25 profile views
Last seen Jan 13 at 1:56
- Stack Overflow 35.6k 35.6k 55 gold badges6666 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.6k 2.6k 99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Code Review 757 757 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 269 269 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 180 180 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 202 Error while sorting array of objects Cannot assign to read only property '2' of object '[object Array]'
- 52 Unexpected `await` inside a loop. (no-await-in-loop)
- 38 Incrementing Gray Codes
- 33 Sort array of objects by string property value
- 28 How can i export socket.io into other modules in nodejs?
- 25 Given an array of integers, return the smallest positive integer not in it
- View more network posts →