I read every XKCD
My favourite breakfast is a bagel with strawberry jam
I understand less about quantum physics than I think I do
There is a spark plug from a motorcycle on my desk for no adequetly explained reason
I give sandwiches to buskers
What am I like to live with? Take the inquisitiveness of Edward Snowden, the inane pedantry of Sheldon Cooper, the tomfoolery of Mark Twain, mix thoroughly just below the boil for ten minutes, strain out 99% of the competance and you have a pretty good approximation.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Member for 5 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen Sep 25 at 20:38
Top network posts
- 49 How to tell the users about a unpredictably long process?
- 40 Words -> City Skyline
- 20 How to reply to recruiter that did not read my resume on LinkedIn
- 17 At what point can you walk out of a restaurant if they make you wait to pay the bill?
- 13 How can I declare independence from the United States and start my own micro nation?
- 12 Is this string valid FEN?
- 11 Improving portraits - who am I?
- View more network posts →