Significant experience in math, physics, computer science, statistics, Mathematica, C/C++/VB programming, DBMA (mostly MySQL), network design/implementation/security. I read a lot too.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 29 '18 at 21:59
- Mathematics 35.4k 35.4k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2.4k 2.4k 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 129 Why would a country make a declaration of war instead of just invading?
- 100 Compiling an application for use in highly radioactive environments
- 69 Why would a NES game use an undocumented 1-byte or 2-byte NOP in production?
- 68 Why would breathing pure oxygen be a bad idea?
- 66 Why is radian so common in maths?
- 59 How to deal with IT help desk that does not acknowledge requests for help?
- 42 Could astronauts find their bearings in the Universe after being transported 6 gigalightyears from Earth?
- View more network posts →