Computer Scientist / Mathematician Caltech Alumni 2009
I have written a number of open-source C++ libraries, check them out on my github page!
Mostly know things about Complexity, Combinatorics and Algebra. Strong background in proof complexity & probabilistic combinatorics. Not extremely broad algebra background, more focus on things like Group Theory / Group Representation Theory, Category Theory, than for instance Field Theory / Galois Theory. Wish I knew more analysis, harmonic analysis, wish I understood Homological Algebra better.
I like Sushi, camping, motorcycles, Nietzsche, travel, Surfing. I also like Slacklining.
- Stack Overflow 11.2k 11.2k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 465 465 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 293 293 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 286 286 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Code Golf 181 181 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 69 How to make "spoiler" text in github wiki pages?
- 41 What happens if a constructor throws an exception?
- 38 Clang-format line breaks
- 32 Does the hypergraph structure of the set of subgroups of a finite group characterize isomorphism type?
- 25 Why operator void*() conversion function added to the C++ stream classes?
- 24 C++ parameter pack, constrained to have instances of a single type?
- 21 Why not just use random_device?
- View more network posts →