Originally from Lebanon. My first job started as a full stack web developer using ASP.NET and C# for almost 2-3 years (back then, the separation between backend and frontend development wasn't that common).
I switched to PHP development around mid-2010. Afterward, I fully adopted Ubuntu since version 10.10 when my work was no longer dependant on any Windows specific functionality.
My work manifested more and more towards backend development and architecture design of several systems and DevOps setups. I then started using Python and Bash scripting mostly for DevOps related functionalities at first.
I finally moved to Sweden where I am now fully working with Python at Greenely.
- Ask Ubuntu 9.5k 9.5k 66 gold badges5555 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Magento 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Language Learning 121 121 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 103 How can I use RAM storage for the /tmp directory and how to set a maximum amount of RAM usage for it?
- 62 Is this a correct way to enable htaccess in Apache 2.4.7
- 60 403 error after upgrading to apache2.4
- 58 jQuery single selector vs .find()
- 56 How do I make man pages open in a web browser?
- 35 CSS to stop text wrapping under image
- 32 How can I launch a systemd service at startup before another systemd service starts?
- View more network posts →