Formerly focused on C and Oracle for civil engeneering and pharma industries. Now with Fed govt using various technologies, always with a relational DB.
Hobbies - Pushing Windows batch programming to its limits, and playing Native American flutes.
U.S. East Coast
Member for 4 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 11 at 3:36
- Stack Overflow 114.7k 114.7k 2323 gold badges217217 silver badges332332 bronze badges
- Super User 9.7k 9.7k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Server Fault 601 601 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 416 416 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 319 319 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 279 What are the undocumented features and limitations of the Windows FINDSTR command?
- 266 Defining and using a variable in batch file
- 188 What are the undocumented features and limitations of the Windows FINDSTR command?
- 161 Redirecting Output from within Batch file
- 160 Decoding base64 in batch
- 133 How to run batch file from network share without "UNC path are not supported" message?
- 132 How are environment variables used in Jenkins with Windows Batch Command?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.