- Electrical Engineering 36.8k 36.8k 88 gold badges6464 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 9.5k 9.5k 11 gold badge4444 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Skeptics 2k 2k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 967 967 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 125 Why isn't stripping wires by burning with a lighter a more common practice?
- 120 Were pen cap holes designed to prevent death by suffocation if swallowed?
- 110 Does a COVID-19 test in USA cost consumers more than $US3000?
- 99 Why do fundamental circuit laws break down at high frequency AC?
- 60 What's wrong in this engine test cell picture from the book 'Ignition'?
- 58 What is the meaning of "ΩK" on a wirewound resistor?
- 58 Short story about a man who builds a machine that can work out people's date of death
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 18 '19