- Electrical Engineering 30k 30k 77 gold badges5656 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 7.5k 7.5k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Skeptics 976 976 22 gold badges99 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 759 759 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 125 Why isn't stripping wires by burning with a lighter a more common practice?
- 120 Were pen cap holes designed to prevent death by suffocation if swallowed?
- 100 Why do fundamental circuit laws break down at high frequency AC?
- 58 Short story about a man who builds a machine that can work out people's date of death
- 53 Is it a bad idea to plug the other end of ESD strap to wall ground?
- 51 CRT Oscilloscope - part of the plot is missing
- 46 Fantasy story about a magic sword with limited "charges"
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.