- Latin Language 34.4k 34.4k 22 gold badges3939 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Linguistics 30.6k 30.6k 22 gold badges5959 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Computer Science 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3.5k 3.5k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 146 Why did Old English lose both thorn and eth?
- 79 Why do English transliterations of Arabic names have so many Qs in them?
- 71 Is English tonal for some words, like "permit"?
- 66 Is Sanskrit really the mother of all languages?
- 59 Were ancient languages as sophisticated as modern languages?
- 58 Is it unusual that English uses possessive for past tense?
- 58 The first Turing machine
- View more network posts →