I am the typical "computer nerd", with skills in a number of programming languages and a wide range of computer hardware and software.
San Francisco, CA, United States
Member for 7 years, 9 months
24 profile views
Last seen Sep 25 '19 at 19:43
- Stack Overflow 7.1k 7.1k 2525 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Code Golf 5.8k 5.8k 1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 1.8k 1.8k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 82 Implement the Game of Life on Anything but a Regular Grid
- 74 Did Colorado replace any 420 mile markers with a 419.99 mile marker to deter theft?
- 66 Why do Wh question words in English so consistently map to Q words in Latin?
- 56 How can I determine if two open source licenses are compatible with each other?
- 45 Why are the cockpit controls of airplanes so complicated?
- 35 Finding Signed Angle Between Vectors
- 32 Build a digital clock in Wireworld
- View more network posts →