I am the typical "computer nerd", with skills in a number of programming languages and a wide range of computer hardware and software.
San Francisco, CA, United States
Member for 7 years, 4 months
24 profile views
Last seen Sep 25 at 19:43
- Stack Overflow 7k 7k 2525 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Code Golf 5.1k 5.1k 1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Skeptics 911 911 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 82 Implement the Game of Life on Anything but a Regular Grid
- 74 Did Colorado replace any 420 mile markers with a 419.99 mile marker to deter theft?
- 65 Why do Wh question words in English so consistently map to Q words in Latin?
- 53 How can I determine if two open source licenses are compatible with each other?
- 45 Why are the cockpit controls of airplanes so complicated?
- 33 Finding Signed Angle Between Vectors
- 32 Build a digital clock in Wireworld
- View more network posts →
Top tags (13)
16 Is ImageMagick a programming language? Mar 29 '16
14 Can and should we encourage more meticulous golfing? May 10 '15
11 Downvoting wrong answers in a specific language Jun 8 '15
5 The one limiting stat for us still being in beta Aug 14 '14
5 Sandbox for Proposed Challenges Jun 7 '15