Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
28 profile views
Last seen Oct 8 at 17:29
- Stack Overflow 12.8k 12.8k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 7k 7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Game Development 5.9k 5.9k 1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.5k 2.5k 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 129 Can (a== 1 && a ==2 && a==3) ever evaluate to true?
- 59 Rollout of new network site themes
- 59 Solid material made from human blood
- 42 Interesting Programming Exercises to Teach Inheritance?
- 38 How might I eliminate asymmetrical gameplay caused by turn order?
- 37 Do we fall into an "artificial intelligence" trope or is it reality?
- 36 What would an Earth with no timezones be like?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
4 Should Proxy Usage Be Included in Byte Counts? Aug 15 '17
2 Sandbox for Proposed Challenges Apr 9 '17
2 Sandbox for Proposed Challenges May 16 '17
1 Sandbox for Proposed Challenges Jun 17 '18
0 Sandbox for Proposed Challenges Jun 29 '17