Normativist, idealist, grammar nazi, atheist, theomachist and scientophile. Among other things piano tuner, composer, typesetter, visual effects editor, mathematician, econometrician, programmer and an impoverished nobleman in emigration. Born in 1992 in Moscow, emigrated in 2014 to Paris, passed away in 2086 in Luxemburg.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
15 profile views
Last seen Sep 22 '18 at 11:10
Top network posts
- 56 Build a sandpile
- 34 Obtain \badness or glue adjustment for each line
- 12 Matrix trace for any matrix through... Bresenham’s line rasterisation
- 11 Sheffle tho vawols ureund!
- 11 Marcel Proust and Markov decipher security service’s T9 texts
- 8 Output the alphabet, the ALPHABET, or just a character
- 7 Showcase of Languages
- View more network posts →