I am Wojowu, also known on the Internet as LittlePeng9. I'm currently a BSc student in pure maths, starting MSc next year. I am mostly interested in number theory and its many variants, especially arithmetic geometry.
My blog (currently on indefinite hiatus)
- Mathematics 23.7k 23.7k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 13.7k 13.7k 22 gold badges4848 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Computer Science 213 213 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 201 201 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 171 171 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 204 Help with a prime number spiral which turns 90 degrees at each prime
- 66 Is it possible to draw this picture without lifting the pen?
- 50 A conjectural trigonometric identity
- 49 Why should we believe in the axiom of regularity?
- 43 Expressing the Riemann Zeta function in terms of GCD and LCM
- 41 Can we trap light in a polygonal room?
- 40 Examples of notably long or difficult proofs that only improve upon existing results by a small amount
- View more network posts →