Decades long amateur interest in lazy programming, cheap hardware, miscellaneous data, free software, online lurking, and other manifestations of human error and the madness of systems. Etc.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 12 '18 at 2:53
- Politics 8.2k 8.2k 2222 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 1818 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.8k 2.8k 99 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 728 728 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 42 What is a fast command line way to switch between multiple directories for system administration?
- 39 Unix command that immediately returns a particular return code?
- 35 Are there cases of Democrats engaging in voter suppression?
- 34 Is there really no English equivalent to German's “Fachidiot”?
- 33 Why allow convicted criminals to vote?
- 31 How far can gerrymandering go?
- 24 Non-subjective definition of "terrorist", or widely used equivalent term?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
1 Language util name byte counting Mar 25 '17