Year Born: 1991
Gender: Complicated (Female/Neutral Pronouns)
Appearance: See Profile Picture
- Java Programmer by Profession, C++ Programmer by Choice
- Big D&D Nerd
- I wrote a probability Engine in C++. It sucks, but it's also better than anything else anyone has ever made. Which is less of a brag and more of an indictment of everyone else.
Member for 3 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 20 '16 at 17:07
- Role-playing Games 35.8k 35.8k 44 gold badges115115 silver badges209209 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 16.4k 16.4k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 379 379 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 253 253 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Golf 214 214 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 131 How can I tell the DM that I wasn't having fun and that I fault him for it?
- 106 Why doesn't 'd /= d' throw a division by zero exception when d == 0?
- 83 How would a player character pay for an item that costs less than 1cp?
- 82 How to not let the Identify spell spoil everything?
- 65 How can I end combat quickly when the outcome is inevitable?
- 58 A player is constantly pestering me about rules, what do I do as a DM?
- 55 How to break the "Death Loop" resulting from unfortunate initiative order
- View more network posts →