I'm a pretty interesting guy. I code games, write iOS applications. I'm really into programming languages, how they work,and everything about them. Semantics, grammars, parsers, lexers, and the like. I love a good programming competition.
Warner Robins, GA
Member for 7 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 23 '14 at 14:35
- Stack Overflow 906 906 77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Computer Science 602 602 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 442 442 22 gold badges77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 382 382 11 gold badge33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 185 185 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 24 Quantum Computing and Turing Machines: Are Turing Machines still an Accurate Measure?
- 17 How does binary addition work?
- 14 Purpose of NOP instruction and align statement in x86 assembly
- 7 Calculus, dx on top of fraction?
- 6 Truth tables in python using sympy
- 6 Python code with %
- 6 Data structure for pattern matching
- View more network posts →