PhD student in math at USC since 2017. Scala developer from 2014–2017.
I like combinatorics, cooking, cycling, tennis, reading, and Los Angeles.
Associate Editor of the OEIS.
- Code Golf 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.2k 4.2k 99 gold badges3030 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Politics 591 591 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 271 271 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Computer Science 141 141 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 74 Is it true that "Trump did not have a serious opportunity to offer his side of the story" in the House impeachment proceedings?
- 31 A spiral sequence
- 28 Smallest region of the plane that contains all free n-ominoes
- 27 Number of ways to stack LEGO bricks
- 24 Greatest number of non-attacking moves that queens can make on an $n \times n$ chess board.
- 24 The square root of the square root of the square root of the…
- 23 Non-self-intersecting "Robot Walks"
- View more network posts →