PhD student in math at USC since 2017. Scala developer from 2014–2017.
I like combinatorics, cooking, cycling, tennis, reading, and Los Angeles.
Associate Editor of the OEIS.
- Code Golf 7.2k 7.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.6k 4.6k 99 gold badges3030 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Politics 601 601 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 281 281 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Christianity 179 179 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 Is it true that "Trump did not have a serious opportunity to offer his side of the story" in the House impeachment proceedings?
- 31 A spiral sequence
- 28 Number of ways to stack LEGO bricks
- 28 Smallest region of the plane that contains all free n-ominoes
- 26 Placing circles along a square spiral
- 26 The square root of the square root of the square root of the…
- 25 Topologically distinct ways of dissecting a square into rectangles
- View more network posts →