I'm a Linux sysadmin who designs, enhances and implements small and medium networks primarily for database and file systems. I also maintain a lot of DNS, E-mail and other systems writing software as needed both for maintenance and occasionally user-facing. I prefer to implement secure systems and am very familiar with iptables, ipsec and network routing. When necessary I also handle Windows, VLANs and WiFi systems.
- Super User 999 999 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 698 698 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 354 354 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 340 340 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Information Security 150 150 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 23 Why are source control systems still mostly backed with files?
- 20 How can I wipe a broken hard disk drive before sending it back to the manufacturer for maintenance?
- 12 How to increase Chrome's connections-per-server?
- 7 rsync directory so all changes appear atomically
- 6 Checking if an SSH tunnel is up and running
- 6 tcsh random number from /dev/random and /dev/urandom
- 6 How to reduce PNG file size for web?
- View more network posts →