You will sometimes find me at question about "easier" theoretical stuff and mostly you'll see me concerned with protocols, password-hashing, classical primitives, usage of crypto and other such stuff.
And yes: "stuff" is a fully valid technical term to describe various things
If you think "that potato [on the left] is pretty!", go and thank our
god mod e-sushi for his amazing work (and please don't flood him with requests for fancy account images).
Note: My position on using my comments. TL;DR: Go ahead and earn yourself an upvote!
Member for 5 years, 1 month
28 profile views
Last seen Mar 29 at 21:31
- Cryptography♦ 43.3k 43.3k 66 gold badges8585 silver badges180180 bronze badges
- Information Security 9.2k 9.2k 55 gold badges3434 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Hardware Recommendations 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 588 588 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 162 What is DROWN and how does it work?
- 99 What is the new attack on SHA-1 "SHAttered" and how does it work?
- 84 What's the purpose of DH Parameters?
- 82 How do large companies protect their source code?
- 67 Signal vs Telegram in terms of protocols?
- 64 Is Signal still more secure than WhatsApp?
- 51 Is it possible to detect security breaches as a user before they're announced?
- View more network posts →