You will sometimes find me at question about "easier" theoretical stuff and mostly you'll see me concerned with protocols, password-hashing, classical primitives, usage of crypto and other such stuff.
And yes: "stuff" is a fully valid technical term to describe various things
If you think "that potato [on the left] is pretty!", go and thank our
god mod e-sushi for his amazing work (and please don't flood him with requests for fancy account images).
Note: My position on using my comments. TL;DR: Go ahead and earn yourself an upvote!
Member for 3 years, 3 months
28 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 at 20:49
- Cryptography♦ 31.2k 31.2k 66 gold badges6464 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.8k 5.8k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Hardware Recommendations 1k 1k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 333 333 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 164 What is DROWN and how does it work?
- 94 What is the new attack on SHA-1 "SHAttered" and how does it work?
- 72 How do large companies protect their source code?
- 54 What's the purpose of DH Parameters?
- 53 Signal vs Telegram in terms of protocols?
- 51 Is it possible to detect security breaches as a user before they're announced?
- 42 Fibonacci reversed!
- View more network posts →