I do best golfing other people's code by looking at small syntactical elements, rather than the code as a whole (I probably don't have a clue what your code does if I suggest a golf).
Name change suckers, I am back!
Member for 4 years, 11 months
18 profile views
Last seen May 4 at 19:07
Top network posts
- 63 Hello World in Multiple Languages
- 28 Number of Straight-Chain Alk*nes of given length
- 26 404 - Unique 404 page not found
- 16 Is the matrix centrosymmetric... and so is the code?
- 13 $2^n$ base $5$ contains more than ones and zeros?
- 12 Add a egaugnaL to a polyglot
- 11 THIS ... IS ... FORTRESS!
- View more network posts →