I do best golfing other people's code by looking at small syntactical elements, rather than the code as a whole (I probably don't have a clue what your code does if I suggest a golf).
I am the 3rd place winner of the Dyalog 2017 Student Competition (https://www.dyalog.com/student-competition.htm), that was actually pretty fun!
Member for 4 years, 3 months
18 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 '19 at 12:54
Top network posts
- 64 Hello World in Multiple Languages
- 28 Number of Straight-Chain Alk*nes of given length
- 26 404 - Unique 404 page not found
- 15 Is the matrix centrosymmetric... and so is the code?
- 13 $2^n$ base $5$ contains more than ones and zeros?
- 12 Add a egaugnaL to a polyglot
- 11 THIS ... IS ... FORTRESS!
- View more network posts →