Developer at Natixis. Love C++. Love solving things. Love working with skilled people.
- kg, m, s, K, A, mol, cd.
Top network posts
- 117 What is the idea behind ^= 32, that converts lowercase letters to upper and vice versa?
- 108 Does an unused member variable take up memory?
- 81 In C++, should I bother to cache variables, or let the compiler do the optimization? (Aliasing)
- 75 Avoiding implicit conversion in constructor. The 'explicit' keyword doesn't help here
- 58 Variable number of arguments in C++?
- 53 Why isn't there an endianness modifier in C++ like there is for signedness?
- 53 Access to protected member through member-pointer: is it a hack?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.