- Mathematics 40.7k 40.7k 33 gold badges4242 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Code Golf 13.4k 13.4k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 11.5k 11.5k 11 gold badge4040 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Academia 743 743 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 221 221 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 109 Meaning of Rays in Polar Plot of Prime Numbers
- 83 Can there be an injective function whose derivative is equivalent to its inverse function?
- 70 A curious equality of integrals involving the prime counting function?
- 55 How much code would a codegolf golf if a codegolf could golf code?
- 54 Fake integers for which the Riemann hypothesis fails?
- 43 More cowbell...!
- 39 How can I prove that $\gcd(a,b)=1\implies \gcd(a^2,b^2)=1$ without using prime decomposition?
- View more network posts →