- Mathematics 42.2k 42.2k 33 gold badges4242 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Code Golf 13.9k 13.9k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 11.5k 11.5k 11 gold badge4141 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Academia 920 920 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 367 367 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 116 Meaning of Rays in Polar Plot of Prime Numbers
- 83 Can there be an injective function whose derivative is equivalent to its inverse function?
- 70 A curious equality of integrals involving the prime counting function?
- 56 How much code would a codegolf golf if a codegolf could golf code?
- 54 Fake integers for which the Riemann hypothesis fails?
- 43 More cowbell...!
- 40 How can I prove that $\gcd(a,b)=1\implies \gcd(a^2,b^2)=1$ without using prime decomposition?
- View more network posts →