Answers I'm most proud of, not by votes:
- Is ...foo an operator or syntax?
- Why does this array-like object behave like this?
- Block-level variable redeclaration with var vs. let/const
- Why doesn't this assignment throw a ReferenceError?
- Why does instanceof evaluate to true here?
- List element value returns wrong values when accessing attribute
- What does pipe (
|) mean in ML Programming?
- Why is this an invalid assignment left hand side?
- Does Java have a “private protected” access modifier?
Member for 3 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 20 at 2:13
- Stack Overflow 40.4k 40.4k 99 gold badges8888 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 327 327 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 284 Concatenating variables and strings in React
- 241 Home does not contain an export named Home
- 191 Does Java have a "private protected" access modifier?
- 120 Property 'value' does not exist on type EventTarget in TypeScript
- 86 What is the --release flag in the Java 9 compiler?
- 71 Why is this an invalid assignment left hand side?
- 63 Discouraging "soul-selling" for hats
- View more network posts →