Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 973 973 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Code Review 545 545 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Puzzling 538 538 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Information Security 263 263 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 83 Is having a return statement just to satisfy syntax bad practice?
- 22 JSON Parse Error: Expecting 'STRING'
- 20 Why does Java have primitives for different size numbers?
- 18 Detect when user accepts to download a file
- 15 Environment.MachineName equivalent for .NET Standard 1.4
- 15 Can you directly purchase a hotel if all the houses are gone?
- 13 Simulating a printer
- View more network posts →