For about 20 years I have been helping businesses by understanding their needs and use cases and to build them web apps. All the while I was trying to make the latter part of my job one that is more efficient and enjoyable by creating more value in less time while using open-source libraries.
In an ever evolving environment where SaaS-platforms are getting better and better, my journey now led me to a point where I believe that for most business applications we don't even need code anymore, most of the time.
I'm here to challenge myself and businesses in a quest for the best solutions out there with little time and resources at hand to see if we can evolve the user landscape with apps built with no-code.
- Stack Overflow 9.2k 9.2k 1212 gold badges5555 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Code Golf 883 883 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 478 478 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 267 267 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Woodworking 261 261 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 How can I use a single mssql connection pool across several routes in an Express 4 web application?
- 57 How to format a duration as HH:mm in the new Google sheets
- 57 Node.js and Microsoft SQL Server
- 43 With Supertest, can I create an alternative request with some headers set by default?
- 40 List of possible birth years of living humans
- 33 How can I use a single mssql connection pool across several routes in an Express 4 web application?
- View more network posts →