- Physics♦ 11.5k 11.5k 1010 gold badges3535 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 579 579 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 94 Why doesn't the brightness of a bulb change with time?
- 89 Why do we need large particle accelerators?
- 74 In nuclear physics, what length year in seconds is used?
- 71 Red shifted to what?
- 61 How do I grep for lines containing either of two words, but not both?
- 49 Can a radioactive atom be prevented from decaying if it's in a REALLY strong chemical bond?
- 39 How long can Moderator Resignation notices be featured?
- View more network posts →