Magic Octopus Urn
Two sides of the same coin:
There's nothing special about being born. Not a thing. Most of the universe is just death, nothing more. In this universe of ours, the birth of a new life on some corner of our planet is nothing but a tiny, insignificant flash. Death is a normal thing. So why live?
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large.
- Monster, December 1994
Pessimism is learned, ingrained and stained upon our souls by an archetype of apathy in society. Take the time to pass knowledge on instead of hording it; instead of looking down upon those without, look to their future and pass on what they're willing to learn.
Columbus, OH, United States
Member for 3 years, 3 months
79 profile views
Last seen Jun 25 at 19:48
- Code Golf 19.3k 19.3k 44 gold badges5050 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 8.2k 8.2k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Puzzling 803 803 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Astronomy 719 719 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 189 189 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →