Curing aging one yeast at a time.
I am currently a PhD student at UCL, supervised by Christine Orengo. In my PhD, I am trying to uncover the genes that cause fission yeast to age. I use a variety of computational methods including network analysis, kernel methods and machine learning.
Top network posts
- 31 Load nodes with attributes and edges from DataFrame to NetworkX
- 25 pandas apply function with arguments
- 8 Anaconda import packages from another environment
- 7 Transparent Legend with pandas.plot
- 6 Storing numpy sparse matrix in HDF5 (PyTables)
- 6 How to try-except an illegal matrix operation due to singularity in NumPy
- View more network posts →