Linux Kernel, more
software vulnerabilities, a little bit of
Currently working on an open source, cross-platform, kernel-mode driver framework for
I love using
Member for 4 years, 3 months
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 25 '18 at 20:06
Top network posts
- 45 Detect MS Windows
- 30 What does "Symbol not found / Expected in: flat namespace" actually mean?
- 19 What happens if an enum cannot fit into an unsigned integral type?
- 15 Convert Word doc and docx format to PDF in .NET Core without Microsoft.Office.Interop
- 11 Aria2 don't re-download file
- 11 How can I set an attribute in a frozen dataclass custom __init__ method?
- 11 Simple C++ alternative to exceptions for embedded systems
- View more network posts →