Hi, I do some Kotlin and C++ things for fun.
I started with Java a while ago, in 2013, right before the release of Java 8, and picked up Kotlin and C++ sometime around 2016.
Currently studying medicine, so I haven't been able to answer questions as much, but I might be able to give someone a pointer occasionally.
I'm happy to help if I can.
Top network posts
- 100 How can mypy ignore a single line in a source file?
- 29 Kotlin and idiomatic way to write, 'if not null, else...' based around mutable value
- 24 Change for loop index in Kotlin
- 20 Merge values in map kotlin
- 20 When exactly is the operator keyword required in Kotlin?
- 18 Collect to map skipping null values
- 17 What's Kotlin equivalent of Class<?>
- View more network posts →