- Electrical Engineering 656 656 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 583 583 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 395 395 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Code Golf 350 350 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physics 210 210 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 What's the point in a preamp?
- 24 Where does the Z80 processor start executing from?
- 13 Why put a step-down transformer after a vacuum tube in an a valve amplifier?
- 9 Other than magnetism, can any of the four fundamental forces be *repulsive*?
- 9 Why is the RESET pin set up like this in this Z80 schematic?
- 6 A simple Python IDE in Java Swing
- 5 Why can a man-in-the-middle attack not happen with RSA?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 13 '19