- Electrical Engineering 690 690 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 613 613 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 395 395 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Code Golf 350 350 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physics 208 208 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 What's the point in a preamp?
- 24 Where does the Z80 processor start executing from?
- 13 Why put a step-down transformer after a vacuum tube in an a valve amplifier?
- 11 Why is the RESET pin set up like this in this Z80 schematic?
- 9 Other than magnetism, can any of the four fundamental forces be *repulsive*?
- 7 Why can a man-in-the-middle attack not happen with RSA?
- 6 A simple Python IDE in Java Swing
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 13 '19