berendi - protesting
Member for 2 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 2 '19 at 17:07
- Stack Overflow 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 673 673 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Travel 201 201 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 92 Does continuing to talk about Monica actually do her any good?
- 41 How do I prove to my physics teacher that adding a battery in parallel doesn't double the current?
- 32 STM Microcontroller burns every time
- 25 C64 BASIC: How to suppress the '?' sign when using the INPUT command?
- 22 Why does the 6502 have the BIT instruction?
- 18 Under what circumstances would RAM locations 0 and 1 be written and/or read on the C64?
- 18 Run code once in lifetime of an embedded C program
- View more network posts →